Due to Asia Pacific Univeristy's scheduling conflict , the Industry Lecture by Mr. Yeoh Chen Chow will be postponed until further notice.
Yeoh Chen Chow is the co-founder of Fave, one of the fastest growing O2O merchant services platform in South East Asia. Fave helps to digitize tens of thousands of local businesses, ranging from restaurants, cafes, spas, salons, hotels, services, attractions etc. Fave acquired 3 of the Groupon subsidiaries in South East Asia -- Malaysia, Singapore and Indonesia. He is also the co-founder of KFit, regional fitness sharing platform in South East Asia.
Prior to that, he was the Regional Operations Director for Groupon Asia Pacific, Product Manager for JobStreet.com and Management Consultant for Accenture. He is an Eisenhower Fellow and an alumnus of Cornell University. He is also an angel investor, who has invested in numerous early stage startups in the region.
Dear friends, a group of 25 past and current Miss Malaysia will be performing in a Charity Show on 3rd April at Berjaya Times Square to raise fund for the first Pink Heart Care Centre (Home for the Elderly).
It's not easy to run a 100% stay-in free for the Old folks, therefore we seek your kind contribution of RM500.00 for a dinner seat with great show and a good cause. Please support their effort by contacting Ms Tan at +6 012 339 6133 for reservation. Your kind hearts will be blessed. Thank you for your support.
Know the important elements of profitable IPO and fundraising. Understand the systematic preparation needed to be ready for IPO and fundraising in Malaysia and abroad. Get accessed to established networks of IPO and fundraising ecosystems.
Inspire the Next: Industry Lecture Series 2019 @ Asia Pacific University! ~ a goREWARD Community Service Project.
A thought-provoking, packed-hall Industry Lecture given by Dato Wong Sai Wan on How digital revolution disrupts careers, employability and degrees!
We are so grateful to have Dato Wong deliver the 2nd lecture of Inspire the Next: Industry Lecture Series 2019 at Asia Pacific University on Wed 27-Feb-2019! Loads of great and relevant questions from the students during the Q&A session.
Kudos & heartfelt appreciation to Dato Wong for the wonderful, provocative and wake-up-call sharing to all!
If you would like to boost your sales & revenue in 2019 with simple, effective and engaging strategy, attend this forum.
• Learn how you can potentially 8x your sales in 2019
• Shake up the FMCG/CPG/F&B and your market with disruptive P2P marketing strategy
• Shock your competitors with simple & innovative O2O techniques
• Obtain sound knowledge and practical tools for new customers acquisition & retention strategy
• Avoid pitfalls of using old, costly and ineffective marketing strategies
• Minimize losing market share and sales just because you do not know what to do
• Get to know who are your retail customers instantly and in real-time
• Have an insight of not only your customers but your competitors’ customers
• Win in the competitive market place with creative and innovative sales & marketing tips & tricks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This forum is suitable for
• CEOs, CFOs, CMOs, CSOs
• Managing Directors, Executive Directors
• Head of Sales, Head of Brands, Head of Marketing
• General Managers
• Sales, Brand & Marketing Managers and Executives
• Business Development Managers and Executives
• Advertising, Creative and Media Agencies
• Media Owners
Mr. Michael Lai is a Technoprenuer, Chairman, Board Member, CEO, President Director and Group Director of some of the leading organizations in the world.
He is currently the Chairman of G3 Global Berhad (a Bursa Malaysia main-board public listed company) and goSMAC Sdn. Bhd.(a MSC-Status company).
He was the Group Director of MyRepublic (a regional telco with presence in Singapore, Indonesia, New Zealand & Australia), CEO & President Director of Innovate Indonesia, CEO of P1 (a leading WiMAX & 4G Telco) and TMNet (the broadband company of Telekom Malaysia), SVP of Celcom (now Celcom Axiata Berhad), and Marketing Director of Oracle Malaysia.
He is known as an innovator & a disruptor who has built businesses from start-up and raised funds in billions of ringgit. He comes with 30+ years of start-up, MNC & GLC real-life, hands-on, strategic and operating experience.
Some of the awards & honors that have been bestowed upon him include:
• Malaysia PIKOM ICT Personality of the Year
• Global Leadership Award, Internet
• Effie Awards Gold Winner
• Best of Start-up Company, APICTA Awards
• Red Herring Asia Most Innovative Private Technology Company
COURSE FEES AND REGISTRATION
1. Regular registration fee : RM499 per person
2. Early bird registration fee : RM419 (16% discount) per person - Register before 19 February 2019
3. Group discount of 20% available (RM399 per person for 3 or more participants from the same company)
• Inclusive of tea breaks and notes
• A complimentary digital survey/poll for competitors’ & existing customers worth RM10,000
To register, please download registration form by clicking "View More Details" at the bottom of the page.
goSMAC Sdn Bhd
67A Jalan Pandan Indah 4.3A
55100 Kuala Lumpur
So grateful today that not only we had an International Investment Bank CEO to contribute to this very special *Community Service Project*, we also had a Data Scientist from Australia, who sacrificed his holiday time, to pitch in.
Kudos & heartfelt appreciation to both Dato Yusof & James!
Please check out photos & videos of the above event by clicking "More Details" below